Mac os is completely different then windows if you are upgraded windows laptop to Mac Book Pro first things first you have to know how to uninstall apps on Mac book pro. Mac book comes with lots of preinstalled apps you have to get rid of these apps to save system memory because mac book basic comes with low hard disk space. I am sure this article teaches you how to uninstall an app on Mac.
Windows and Mac Os both are operating systems and similar functionality but the user interface is completely different than your previous windows laptop. Once you familiar with new Mac user interface you never go for windows again this must be true.
Uninstall Apps on Mac:
Basically, two types apps you may be installed in your Mac book pro first type you downloaded from the app store or purchased from Apple iTunes and the second type of application from third-party applications means you installed from the internet or purchased from third-party developers. You cant uninstalled apps inbuild with MAC Os like such as Safari and mail.
Apps downloaded from the App Store:
Apps what you downloaded from Apple app store and iTunes you can uninstall from the launch pad.
1. Click the spaceship-shaped icon in your Mac’s Dock. A list of your currently installed apps will open.
2. Find the app that you want to delete. You can scroll left or right through the list of apps to find the app that you want to delete.
3. Click and hold the app. After a moment, the app will start shaking.
4. Click X. It’s in the top-left corner of the app icon. If there’s no X floating above the icon when it’s shaking, then you didn’t install this app from the App Store and it can’t be uninstalled from Launchpad.
5. Click Delete when prompted. This will uninstall the app from your Mac.
Delete Apps Directly From Your Mac:
Uninstall Apps on Mac can probably be found in your Applications folder. Open Finder and click on the Applications folder located on the sidebar. In the Finder sidebar, click Applications, then do one of the following:
If an app is in a folder, open the app’s folder to check for an Uninstaller. If you see Uninstall App or App Uninstaller, double-click it and follow the onscreen instructions.
If an app isn’t in a folder or doesn’t have an Uninstaller, drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (located at the end of the Dock), then choose Finder > Empty Trash.
If you change your mind before emptying the Trash, select the app in the Trash, then choose File > Put Back.